- We’re a responsible loan provider. We never ever let you borrow significantly more than you can easily manage to pay off.
- We don’t apply any concealed fees. Pay just right right right back that which you agree upfront
- Our client solution and repayment teams are right here to assist
- You won’t have to look for a guarantor.
Typical questions regarding Short Term Installment Loans
If you’re nevertheless unsure whether a Satsuma short-term is suitable for you, always check the answers out for some of the very most usually expected concerns.
Am I Able To get yourself a short-term loan?
You’re eligible to apply for a Satsuma loan if you’re a UK resident, aged 18 or over and have a valid UK bank account and debit card. With regards to getting that loan, we must conduct a credit and affordability check to make sure that you have actually handled repayments well in past times, and therefore you can easily comfortably pay off the amount of money you intend to borrow.
Do I need a guarantor for the term loan that is short?
For many short term loans, you do need a guarantor. Nevertheless, you don’t require a guarantor to just just simply take away a Satsuma short-term loan.
Am I Able To obtain a term that is short with bad credit?
For those who have bad credit, Satsuma may consider your application still. We take into account a wide range of important aspects outside of your credit rating, such as for example your incomings that are annual outgoings, in addition to just about any economic commitments you may possibly have.
Before you make a credit card applicatoin, you’ll want to be sure you have actually the annotated following:
- A valid email and number that is mobile
- Address information for the previous 36 months
- Your revenue and outgoings
- Your bank account and debit card details.